Join the Scholé Academy Tutoring Center on Dec. 5 to learn more about private courses, tutoring services, and learning difference support offered through the Center for Students with Learning Differences all with the same commitment to Classical education and restful engagement in a live, online setting!
Our LIVE Open House event will include these highlights:
• Scholé Academy Tutoring Center Overview (with SA Director and Principal Joanne Schinstock and Tutoring Center Manager Charissa Sethman)
• Discussion of Scholé Academy Philosophy and Tutor Profile
• Snapshot of Services Offered and How Those Look in Various Disciplines
• Testimonies from students, families, and tutors
• Q&A with the manager, principal, tutors, and special needs instructors
Whether your student is enrolled in a Scholé Academy course, attends another school, or is a homeschool student, we look forward to giving you a glimpse of how Scholé Academy’s Christ-centered commitments and family-oriented services can help you!